Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cock skin...gone for good?

What exactly does all that extra cock skin do? Every guy in the world is circumcised, right? WRONG! And for good reason. The foreskin isn't there just to look sexy...in fact, it is there for several reasons; the main one being protection. The foreskin helps to protect the glans (otherwise known as the "head") from cold, and rubbing. The foreskin also serves purpose during sexual activities. The skin slipping over the glans is reportedly amazing feeling, not to mention the wrinkles feel lovely to the vagina as well.

One thing I have to admit...I've never fucked a guy with a natural cock...never even been able to hold one in my hand, or gaze upon one that wasn't on my computer screen.

I had thought my husband's penis was gorgeous looking...little did I know it was actually disfigured by his infant circumcision. Now aesthetic damage is pretty common in snipped penises...it just isn't acknowledged by the medical community...after all, it doesn't show up until adulthood is reached and the penis has grown substantially. Some of the most common problems are scarring, skin tags, bridges, varicose veins, dry and rough glans, tight circumcisions, and hairy penis.

My husband is cursed with a huge varicose vein located on the top part of his shaft near the base, tight circumcision, a wrinkled lump of scar tissue in addition to the scar band around his shaft, a few hairs half way up his shaft (he plucks them, believe it or not), and a dry and very sore glans.

I thought most of these things were normal, because lets face it, cut cocks have scars, and the skin is usually pretty tight, and aren't really large penile veins to be lusted after? How did I learn these aren't normal then? I was doing general research on circumcisions mostly for the fun of it. I was curious what main arguments are against circumcision (I had previously only been aware the foreskin makes sex feel better for the man) and I happened to stumble upon some information about foreskin restoration.

How could it be possible to undo a circumcision? Well, its quite simple really; you "stretch" the skin. This is not difficult to do and is painless. You gently pull the skin of a flaccid penis forward until it covers the tip, then you tape it in place. As the penis relaxes it puts some strain on the skin, and as the skin is gently pulled the body naturally compensates and grows new skin. Just think about the stretching that takes place when ear plugs are used, or when you get pregnant (though that is much more extreme than this). Now don't be rushing out and buying cases of duct tape, there is a right way and a wrong way to do this. I won't list all the specifics of it, but instead provide a link to a place that provides more information at the end of this post.

The process takes a long time, 1.5-3 years from what I've read. Men do notice a great difference just after a couple months however, and after sufficient time are able to fully regrow their foreskin to the point it looks nearly identical to a natural penis. Of course the severed nerves can't be regrown, but getting some of it back is better than not having any of the protective skin.

I've wondered to myself, does fate have a little something to do with why I had two girls? Even just a year ago, if I would have had a boy, we would have gotten him circumcised...I would NEVER even consider having that done now...I know better.

I've discussed this with my husband. I've spent several hours over the phone telling him everything I know about this subject. I know regrowing his foreskin would be very beneficial to him. Oral sex and hand jobs are painful for him if not done carefully. His glans is so rough and sore that I would have to be very careful to not let my lips pass over it too often. Manual stimulation was even worse because hands aren't as soft as lips are. He sounded very interested in restoring his foreskin, though worried I would think it was ugly. I used to think natural cocks looked weird, but now I see them as healthy and sexy. Cut cocks just make me think of mutilation. My husband seems whole-heatedly to believe he will change his ways and heal the abuse. Admittedly, I can see that he is trying, but I'm not getting my hopes up over this as I've read the statistics. No matter how all that crap works out, I would like to see him repair his penis.

Now for the links I promised :)

Video #1 shows video and pictures of restored penises, plus some good info.
Video #2 shows a baby being circumcised, and was difficult for me to watch because of it, but I"m glad I did. Also includes some good arguments and info.

www.norm.org and www.infocirc.com both have some really great info and links to other sites.

Here is a direct link to a site that has pictures of botched circumcisions...some of these pictures are disturbing and difficult to look at...you've been warned.

Here is one man's photos during his restoration process.

Isn't it wonderful that men are able to restore some of what was stolen away from them as infants? I think it is, and I wish every man knew he had this option.

Any thoughts about the common complications of circumcision or the restoring of foreskin? I welcome any and all comments on the subject, so start typing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first serious boyfriend was uncircumcised. His was the first penis I ever saw in real life and touched and explored. We never had sex (At that point I was religious and "saving myself"), but when we did other fooling around he got pleasure from me just pulling his foreskin down. And it made hand jobs easier 'cause the extra skin make a sort of masturbation sleeve.
My current boyfriend, who I've been with for 3 years now, is circumcised and if we have kinda rough sex or too much sex, his glans gets chafed :( I feel so bad for him when it happens. Foreskin restoration would probably be a good option for him, but I don't think he'd go for it.
I know a lot of girls that think an uncircumcised penis looks weird or funny, and I think that's so sad. Circumcision is completely unnecessary in current times, and it's so brutal. If I ever have sons, they will not be circumcised.
-LikeSunshineDust

Anonymous said...

I find it amazing that parents still find it necessary to circumcise their children. That's like saying that "earlobes" should be removed because they don't serve an obvious function.

Anonymous said...

I think the only real argument for circumcision is the disease prevention one. For whatever reason, being circumcised reduces the risk of contracting HIV by like 80%. A few years ago a pharmaceutical company was doing a controlled experiment in Africa and they had to call off the trial several months before it was finished because circumcision was so effective at preventing HIV transmission that it would have been unethical for them NOT to offer circumcision to every single participant.
Male circumcision also reduces the transmission of HPV to females. So yeah, it's sucky, and the religious justifications are bunk, but I don't think you can simply condemn every parent that decides to have their son circumcised.