Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My New Sinnflut!

Okay, I know I posted last night that I would be getting my Sinnflut intensity today, but I just had to post again saying that I did indeed get it!  Ohhh, it is very sexy!  I got the cream and burgundy colored one.  Personally the orange and red looked a little hideous to me.  The instructions said it was supposed to come charged, but it wouldn't turn on.  I have it sitting next to my bed right now, on its sexy little base, getting all nice and juiced up for tonight.

It definitely feels and looks like a $160 toy.  The silicone is so smooth and silky feeling.  I am so impatient waiting for it to charge.  I can't wait until I can finally try it out.  I am really looking forward to writing a review of it too, but I'll probably put in a week of good use before I actually write the review.  I really like to know a product before I write a review, isn't that the whole point?  So people can read an honest opinion of the product before they buy it?  Reviews have really helped me pick out some excellent toys.  The not yet gel was probably one of the better things that we've tried.  I have the g-spot gel that I want to try tonight.  I am hopping it works like it is supposed to also.

My most recent order shipped today.  I was a little disappointed to see that they shipped it ups ground instead of next day air.  I won't get it until next week then; how sucky is that?  Anyways, I suppose I'll live.  After all, I've got my new Sinnflut to play with!

Onto a new subject already.

I haven't posted anything about my weight yet.  Yeah, two children can really put a damper on your body being sexy.  Anyways, my first daughter was a really hard pregnancy and I gained 60 pounds.  I didn't loose much of it after I had her either.  Then with the second baby, I gained 25 pounds which is much better.

Oh, I do not want to post this, but I will anyway.  I am 5'8" and weighed 130 lbs in high school.  I was 150 when I got married (a bad relationship before that and really severe depression led to overeating for comfort reasons), I was 180 when I got pregnant the first time (that was from living with a man who lives off of fast food).  Ouch!  That hurt to say that.  The highest I have ever been was a whopping 235 lbs.  I went on a diet and lost 35 of that.  I am currently sitting at 200, and want to lose 50 more.  My goal is 2 lbs each week, so I can be down to my goal weight in November.  I really slacked there for like a month, so I've got about 10 lbs that I need to make up.  I have lost 3 pounds so far this week, and I weigh in on Sundays, so I think I should be able to make it up in a few weeks.  Before for exercise I was doing 60 minutes on the treadmill each day, and that seemed to be working pretty well.  I am now doing Pilate's instead, and as much as I hurt, it is definitely working.

I will be so happy when I reach my goal.  I am okay now, but damn, 200 is still really heavy.  It is amazing that even with 35 lbs lost that I went down 3 pant sizes.  I am going to get a tummy tuck after I lose all the weight and we decide we are done having babies.  A 19 inch baby isn't really that big, unless that said baby is stretched out in your uterus instead of curled up like babies are supposed to be.  My first child completely destroyed my lower abdomen skin.  I won't ever have a firm stomach again, so I'll just pay someone to cut off the things I don't like.  doesn't that make me a good American?  To change yourself with money?  Anyway, I am almost enjoying the struggle to get there.  The workouts make me feel like I'm actually doing something.

I almost don't care if the Sinnflut is charged yet.  I might just go touch it.

No comments: